Phonics Screening Checklist Success
This is a free twilight training event which is designed to help Year 1 teachers and Phonics/Reading Leaders support pupils in achieving Phonics Screening Check (PSC) success in 2021.
We will show you how to:
- Keep children on track to pass PSC
- Ensure phonics and early reading is taught successfully
- ‘Keep up’ not ‘catch up’
- Use data effectively to identify pupils for additional support
- Organise and deliver extra practice to individuals/ small groups
- Reinforce Phonics throughout the day
Who should attend?
Phonics/ English Leaders and Year 1 Teachers.
(MAX 2 member of staff per school)
Click your preferred date below, to book your place.
Thank you to everyone who attended our training event, focusing on Phonics Screening Check success. We have attached the training powerpoint below for you to use as a training resource in your school to help support staff and improve the provision of phonics and early reading.