COVID-19: Implications for the curriculum with Kirsty Godfrey, HMI
Tuesday 16th March 4:00pm - 5:15pm
This is a free Webinar hosted by Childer Thornton English Hub.
About this Event
In this free webinar, Kirsty Godfrey, HMI, will address the possible impact of Covid-19 on pupils’ reading and the implications for addressing gaps in learning. She will provide delegates with an insight into the school visits which are taking place in schools this term and how they will help to inform parents, government and the public about how schools are managing the return to full education of their pupils.
Content will cover:
- The key features of an effective reading curriculum
- The use of assessment to identify gaps in pupils’ learning
- Implications for phonics
- Implications for pupils’ language development
- Making changes to the curriculum for all pupils
- Additional support for smaller groups and individuals
This session is aimed at -
- Senior Leaders,
- Reading Leaders,
To book your place for this event, please click here